VIP Sports Executive
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a VIP Sports Executive to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the VIP Sports Executive role?
Reporting to the Head of Sports VIP, working in a team of Execs and VIP Account Managers, the VIP Sports Executive is responsible for providing the highest service, through inbound and outbound communications, to the company’s most valuable Customers across multiple channels.
What will you do as a VIP Sports Executive?
• Delivering outstanding service via livechat, email, and telephone to the company’s best Customers, including placing bets by phone. Achieving KPI’s relating to speed and quality of service.
• Assist in growing the performance of the company’s Gaming VIP segment, through enhancing the VIP Customer journey, specifically assisting with retention, reward, and reactivation
• Delivering a range of outbound communications designed to tailor our service to Customer preferences, working within agreed parameters to promote profitable business mix
• Review Gaming VIP Customer activity to ensure our service and promotions are relevant at all times
• Through the use of tableau and other reports, help to identify the Company’s next Sports VIP Customers, assess against criteria, and upgrade and contact these players
• Make recommendations on upgrading Customers within VIP levels, based on current, and potential value and profile
What do you know that makes you a great VIP Sports Executive?
• 1+ years working within a Gaming environment, with an excellent understanding of all Sports products including player strategies
• Passionate about delivering highest levels of service, and an understanding of player values
• Proven record of achieving targets and KPI’s
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• An impeccable record of integrity, and discretion, able to handle and process sensitive data discretely
• A well organised individual, able to prioritise, multi-task and deliver work to deadlines
Salary £25k rising to 29k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.