Accountancy and Insurance
|RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a very successful local investment company who has a great opportunity for a Company Accountant. The company have a number of high profile investments and are constantly evolving the investment portfolio so although the environment is challenging and progressive it retains a relaxed feel.
• Preparation of accounts from start to complete financial statements
• Balance Sheet reconciliations / P&L analysis
• Accurate postings onto Viewpoint accounting software
• Working paper analysis on Excel spreadsheets
• Ad-hoc reports as and when required
You must already live in the area
• Qualified by experience or by qualification but must have previous experience as an accountant.
• Understanding of double-entry accounting preferred
• Ability to be flexible with work requirements and receptive to change
• Ability to work with little supervision and on own initiative
• Experience of working in a small team and willingness to cover for other staff if they are sick or on holiday.
• Experience of a variety of different accounting packages
• Advanced Excel skills
• Complete fluency in English
Salary circa £35,000 dependent on experience